Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Wesley Intermediate open day

I was excited to do cooking  I was with Caroline .
I was making chocolate chip  cookie first  Caroline put flour in after that I put butter in and Mele nesse  mixed the butter so Caroline  put the  chocolates in and  I mixed it. Then we had to get the cookie dough and make it  into a cookie shape then  it was time to bake it  while it was in the oven  I was doing a word search  suddenly the  cookies were done so Caroline  and me had to take  four cookies each  . So I finished  making the cookies  so I ate all my cookies   and lined up to go to  the hall to play basketball it was so much fun until we had to go back to school .
I have pick this to tell everyone who see this  how much fun I had at Wesley Intermediate School

I combated  my challenges with mixing the spoon hard

2 comments:

  1. Great post Sumaya, sounds like the cookies were yum! Have you checked your capital letters? What did you find challenging about the cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sumaya I really liked how were talking about how fun it was to bake chocolate chip cookies Good job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.